Save Your Marriage Podcast
The Growing in Love for Life Podcast has become one of the most popular marriage-saving programs on the internet. Listen as Liam describes common marriage problems and what to do about them.
I was fascinated by your pod casts and information you give for 'trying to save your marriage!' I find myself looking forward to receiving the emails about different aspects of marriage and about ourselves. I find them so informative even if I don't think they are relevant and then find out they are and some of the things can be used in other aspects of our lives too. Thank you and I look forward to reading/listening to so much more! It makes sense!Linda P., Canada
- 001- New! Growing in Love for Life Podcast
- 002 – Can You REALLY Save YOUR Marriage?
- 003 – What Would Ending Your Marriage Really Cost YOU?
- 004 – The Only Thing You Need to Save Your Marriage
- 005 – The Perfect Marriage: What it Is and How to Turn YOURS Into One
- 006 – Stay or Go? How to Know if YOUR Marriage is the Right One for YOU
- 007 – How to Save Your Marriage When Your Spouse Doesn’t Want To
- 008 – How to Get You and Your Spouse Attracted to Each Other Again
- 009 – The 30 Day Plan to Save and Transform Your Marriage
- 010 – How to Heal Your Marriage – WITHOUT Counseling
- 011 – How to Get Your Spouse to Forgive You – and Heal the Resentment
- 012 – Surviving Infidelity: How to Forgive Your Spouse for an Affair
- 013 – The Only Two Things You Need to Save and Strengthen Your Marriage
- 014 – Creating TRUE Honesty in Your Marriage
- 015 – How to Stop Financial Problems from Ruining Your Marriage
- 016 – Save Your Marriage: The Power of Shared Interests
- 017 – How to Stop Your Husband or Wife from Having an Affair
- 018 – Save and Strengthen Your Marriage: Relationship Transformation
- 019 – Use Your Past Mistakes to Save and Transform Your Marriage
- 020 – The Key to Creating Great Communication in Your Marriage
- 042 – Two Powerful Methods to Save and Transform Your Marriage
- 061 – How To Have a Truly Happy Christmas
"Your podcasts are the best thing out there and I literally listen to you every night while going to sleep."Christina L., New York
My wife actually put me on to you. She sent me some audio files last week and told me she liked them. Your approach is rather different from what we've encountered previously. It has offered us both, I believe, a unique angle on our issues.T.B., Oklahoma, US
For full access to the following episodes become a Growing in Love for Life subscriber. For details click here
- 021 – The ONE Thing Worth Saving More Than Your Marriage
- 022 – The Essential Ingredient for Saving and Strengthening Your Marriage
- 023 – The One Thing You Must Stop Doing if You Want to Save Your Marriage
- 024 – Saving Your Marriage: What to Do When Your Spouse Won’t Co-Operate
- 025 – How Knowing Your Purpose Can Help Your Marriage
- 026 – Divorce: Is it the End?
- 027 – Four Questions to Save Your Marriage
- 028 – What to Do When Your Spouse Wants to Leave
- 029 – Getting the Passion Back in Your Marriage
- 030 – Are You Responsible For Your Marriage?
- 031 – My Spouse Has Left – Is It Too Late to Save My Marriage?
- 032 – How Your Beliefs Create Your Marriage Situation
- 033 – Understand Your Conflict Style to Save and Strengthen Your Marriage
- 034 – Does Your Spouse Have a Personality Disorder?
- 035 – Final Podcast Episode?
- 036 – What is YOUR Perfect Marriage or Relationship?
- 037 – Is Your Marriage Your #1 Priority?
- 038 – The Power of Alignment in Creating a Great Marriage
- 039 – Using the Law of Opposites to Create a Great Marriage
- 040 – Creating Great Communication for a Great Marriage
- 041 – The Most Important Relationship in Your Marriage
- 043 – The Power of Gratitude for a Great Marriage
- 044 – Can You Fix a “Bad” Marriage?
- 045 – Five Signs That George Clooney’s Marriage Will Last (and What They Can Teach the Rest of Us)
- 046 – The Mindset You Need to Save Your Marriage (Part 1)
- 047 – The Mindset You Need to Save Your Marriage (Part 2)
- 048 – How Your Children Can Save Your Marriage
- 049 – How to Change Your Marriage Situation (and Your Life)
- 050 – The 3 Phases of Saving Your Marriage
- 051 – The #1 Thing You Haven’t Done to Save Your Marriage (That Works!)
- 052 – Truths You Need to Know as You Try to Save Your Marriage
- 053 – Questions You MUST Ask if You Want to Save Your Marriage
- 054 – How Valentines Day Can REALLY Save and Strengthen Your Marriage
- 055 – The Power of Habits to Save and Strengthen Your Marriage
- 056 – Save Your Marriage Through the Magic of Letting Go
- 057 – “How Long Will It Take to Save My Marriage?”
- 058 – The Breakthrough Question for Saving Your Marriage
- 059 – The #1 Thing to Get Rid of to Save Your Marriage
- 060 – The 3 Keys to Influencing Your Spouse
I enjoy listening to your podcasts and have found them very helpful and uplifting. Whether or not this will keep my partner and I together, I don't know, but I do have the knowledge now,t thanks to your podcasts, to know what makes a marriage/relationship work and how to value myself and my worth.Angela S., Florida, US
I just finished listening to all your podcast and I have and others have seen a big change in me. My marriage has gone from my wife wanting a divorce and me having to move out to us starting to go on dates and both of us talking about doing your 7 day and 30 programs. This has all happened in 3 weeks. Thank you so much.Stephen S., Atlanta
After taking on board and applying your ideas I have already seen a massive improvement in my relationship. I felt after 15 years together it's well worth giving it a go!Tanya P., California
There has been a lot of resentment on my part because I was angry at my partner for not caring about me the way he used to. We had stopped communicating effectively, constant sniping at each other, sexless for years. It came to a head two months ago, neither of us could see how it could be fixed, we separated for a month, I realised I'd made a mistake, I wanted to try again he has been reluctant, however the last 7 days after listening to your podcasts things are getting better and better!